forum de l'alliance saar waars Index du Forum

forum de l'alliance saar waars Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sims 3 Pets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'alliance saar waars Index du Forum -> extèrne -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
edoderr
Membres Floodeurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sims 3 Pets Répondre en citant

Sims 3 Pets > urlin.us/2cd0u

The..PetsThere..are..four..categories..of..Pets..you..can..adopt..or..findThe.PC.version.will.be.bundled.in.a.package.with.the.base.game.as.The.Sims.3.Plus.PetsCats.can.hunt.small.petsand.its.licensorsIdk...what...you...did...recently,...but...it...wasnt...very...goodCats.and.dogs.can.learn.to.hunt,.dogs.can.learn.to.locate.collectibles.and.fetch.Sims.a.date,.and.horses.can.learn.racing.and.jumpingThere..are..also..some..traits..that..will..conflict..with..one..another,..such..as..Agile..and..Hates..to..JumpIt.may.be.something.they.release.in.the.future.however.ReplyFlag6324th.July.2013.7:28pmEpic.girl.says.Everytime.I.go.to.the.pets.world.Umm.dont.know.what.the.name.is.though.it.glitches.out.is.this.normal.its.crazy.can.anyone.tell.me.whyReplyFlag5321st.June.2014.12:40pmRosa.says.I.don't.understand.when.you.brag.on.Sims.3.pets,.it.comes.up.with.education,.but.you.can't.be.a.teacher,.what.does.it.mean.by.that?.Can.you.homeschool.children?.I.have.Late.night.and.pets.expansion.packAdmin:.I.don't.understand.the.first.part.of.your.comment.but.here.is.the.answer.to.the.second.part.If.you.have.a.Sim.that.is.Logic.5.they.can.tutor.a.child.to.get.an.A.in.school.but.they.lose.performance.if.they're.not.actually.at.school.so.they.would.have.to.be.tutored.daily.ReplyFlag447th.July.2013.6:33amSimmyg1rl.says.Hello!.I.am.going.to.download.sims.3.island.paradise.and.I.want.pets.with.it.(.I.already.downloaded.pets).when.I.get.island.paradise.will.pets.be.there.because.I.have.the.extension.pack.or.do.I.have.to.do.something?ReplyFlag4510th.June.2014.7:37pmKalli.says.Yes.it.will.be.there!.If.you.watch.ihascupquake.or.LifeSimmer.you.will.notice.that.their.current.LPs.have.pets.in.themExternal.linksEdit.The.Sims.3:.Pets.on.TheSims3.com.The.Sims.3.Pets.on.Carl's.Guide.ReferencesEdit..Release.Date..The.Sims.3.Pets.-.Gamescom.Trailer.(Germany)..3.0.3.1.EA.com.-.The.Sims.3.Pets..[1]..The.Sims.3.com.-.The.Sims.3.Pets..E3:.Sims.3.Pets.is.Just.What.Youd.Expect..7.0.7.1.7.2.7.3.The.Sims.3.Pets.Live.Broadcast.Notes...Returning.of.collections..EA.-.The.Sims.3.Plus.Pets.is.a.Purr-fect.Package..TheSims3.com.-.News.and.Events.-.Create.a.Pet.demo..SimPrograms.-.The.Sims.3:.Pets.Soundtrack..iTunes.-.Music.-.The.Sims.3.Pets.by.EA.Games.Soundtrack..The.Sims.3:.Pets.soundtrack..SimPrograms.-.The.Songs.of.The.Sims.3.Pets."The.Sims".Chronology.PrecededbyThe.Sims.Medieval:.Pirates.and.NoblesAugust.30,.2011.The.Sims.series.PC.games.FollowedbyThe.Sims.3:.Master.Suite.StuffJanuary.24,.2012.The.Sims.series.expansion.packs.FollowedbyThe.Sims.3:.ShowtimeMarch.6,.2012.PrecededbyThe.Sims.3:.GenerationsMay.31,.2011.The.Sims.3.expansion.packs.v..d..eThe.Sims.series.The.Sims.Expansion.packs.Livin'.Large..House.Party..Hot.Date..Vacation..Unleashed..Superstar..Makin'.MagicConsole.games.The.Sims..Bustin'.Out.(handheld)..The.Urbz.(handheld)Compilation.packs.The.Sims.2.Expansion.packs.University..Nightlife..Open.for.Business..Pets..Seasons..Bon.Voyage..FreeTime..Apartment.LifeStuff.packs.Family.Fun.Stuff..Glamour.Life.Stuff..Happy.Holiday.Stuff..Celebration!.Stuff..H&M.Fashion.Stuff..Teen.Style.Stuff..Kitchen.&.Bath.Interior.Design.Stuff..IKEA.Home.Stuff..Mansion.&.Garden.StuffConsole.games.The.Sims.2.(GBA..Nintendo.DS..PSP..mobile)..Pets.(GBA..Nintendo.DS..mobile)..Castaway.(Nintendo.DS)..Apartment.Pets.Holiday.Party.Pack..Store.Edition..Compilation.packs.The.Sims.3.Expansion.packs.World.Adventures..Ambitions..Late.Night..Generations..Pets..Showtime..Supernatural..Seasons..University.Life..Island.Paradise..Into.the.FutureStuff.packs.High-End.Loft.Stuff..Fast.Lane.Stuff..Outdoor.Living.Stuff..Town.Life.Stuff..Master.Suite.Stuff..Katy.Perry's.Sweet.Treats..Diesel.Stuff..70s,.80s,.&.90s.Stuff..Movie.StuffConsole.games.The.Sims.3.(Wii..Nintendo.DS..Nintendo.3DS..mobile..smartphone)..World.Adventures..Ambitions..Pets..SupernaturalThe.Sims.3.Store..Compilation.packs.The.Sims.4.Expansion.packs.Get.to.Work..Get.TogetherGame.packs.Outdoor.Retreat..Spa.Day..Dine.OutStuff.packs.Luxury.Party.Stuff..Perfect.Patio.Stuff..Cool.Kitchen.Stuff..Spooky.Stuff..Movie.Hangout.Stuff..Romantic.Garden.StuffHoliday.Celebration.Pack..Compilation.packs.Other.games.The.Sims.Stories.Life.Stories..Pet.Stories..Castaway.StoriesThe.Sims.Medieval.The.Sims.Medieval.(Deluxe.Edition..smartphone)..Pirates.and.NoblesSpin-off.games.SimsVille..The.Sims.Online..The.Sims.Bowling..The.Sims.DJ..The.Sims.Pool..MySims..The.Sims.Social..The.Sims.FreePlay.Retrieved.from.".Categories:.Articles.with.short.sections.Expansion.packs.The.Sims.3.Games.Pets.(The.Sims.3).Add.category.Cancel.Save.Languages:.Deutsch.Espaol..Franais.Nederlands.Around.Wikia's.network.Random.Wiki.Games.About.Help.Community.Central.Careers.Advertise.API.Contact.Wikia.Terms.of.Use.Privacy.Policy.Global.Sitemap.Local.Sitemap.Content.is.available.under.CC-BY-SA.Create...a...Pet...and...Create...a...Sim...are...all...in...one...mode,...with...different...dressing...room...backgroundsLoading..reviewsThey..relate..to..befriending..cats..and..dogs,..making..money..with..horses,..collecting..animals,..and..adopting..straysPet.Lifetime.RewardsJust.like.Sims,.Pets.accumulate.Lifetime.Happiness.points.from.being.happyIn..more..days,..you..will..find..that..you..get..more..pets..to..your..family,..that..means..you..got..the..kittens,..yaay.ReplyFlag009th..July..2014..9:56am..1..2..3..>..Last..Page..1..of..3..Join..In..No..new..entries..may..be..madewe...can...have...bothPets..can..learn..skillsThe...game...remembers...all...of...the...households...you've...made...(even...ones...you've...deleted,...sometimes...annoying)...so...you...can...use...other...households...you...made...in...the...past.ReplyFlag3216th...July...2014...7:08amAA...says.Where...in...the...world...do...I...go...to...buy...pets?...I'm...not...seeing...a...pet...store...or...anything!...Please...help!...Thank...you...in...advance!...:)Admin:...You...have...to...get...pets...from...a...shelter...or...through...CAS.ReplyFlag1012th...July...2013...11:54amKatrina...says.Can...I...get...the...expansion...pack...for...sims...3?...Or...do...I...need...to...buy...the...Sims...3...pets...game...as...well...as...the...sims...3...original...game?Admin:...You...have...to...have...the...base...game,...The...Sims...3...to...run...any...expansion...packsI..very..rarely..use..the..stuff..from..this..expansion,..I..got..it..while..it..was..deeply..on..sale,..which..I..suggest..you..do..as..well..if..you..want..itThey...run...super...fast...when...mounted,...to...bootIn...horses,...the...mane...and...tail...color...are...independent...of...the...main...color...of...the...horseIn.The.Sims.2,.the.Grim.Reaper.is.mentioned.as.a.horse.loverOn...June...3,...2011,...EA...confirmed...the...rumors...with...a...press...release...and...a...game...trailer...which...was...released...on...their...Official...YouTube...Channel.[1]...The...Sims...3:...Pets...expansion...pack...is...focused...around...adding...animals...to...the...gameBefriending...WildlifeSims...can...befriend...wildlife,...and...even...get...better...at...doing...soRetrieved..19..October..2011But.when.I.save.and.restart.the.game,.the.needs.bar.changesRetrieved...19...October...2011Pets..allows..players..to..go..even..further..than..customizing..their..pets..lookThey.will.learn.new.traits.as.the.game.progresses,.and.aren't.limited.to.five.trait.choices.like.SimsI.haven't.played.anyI..hope..it..runs..into..a..telephone..pole..and..explodesDale..JrMorning..Thought..Jacks..MannequinTelevision..Joshua..RadinHere..Lies..Katy..RoseA..Part..Of..It..LenkaTwo..Luke..BryanCountry..Girl..(Shake..It..For..Me)..Martina..McBrideTeenage..Daughters..MonaLean..Into..The..Fall..OutasightLife..Or..Something..Like..It..Robby..ArmstrongRodeo..Rock..MafiaThe..Big..Bang..SpeakersGimme..Go..The..KickDrumsCounting..On..You..The..LunabellesA..Place..To..Shine..Thompson..SquareI..Got..You..Wolf..GangThe..King..And..All..Of..His..Men..CarpoolShine..On..Fall..On..Your..SwordNew..Ways..to..Vandalize..Your..Heart..GalacticOhhh..Ahhh[15]..See..alsoEdit..Comparison..between..The..Sims..2:..Pets..and..The..Sims..3:..PetsHorse..breeds..do..not..affect..sale..priceWhen...grown...up,...adult...dogs...can...learn...tricks,...guard...the...house,...and...hunt...for...objectsAll.Platforms.This.title.is.rated.Teen.for:.Crude.HumorViolenceSexual.Themes.Related.Games.The.Sims.3.The.Sims.3.for.Console.SKATE.3.EA.EA.com.Gear.Jobs.Press.Room.Investor.Relations.About.Us.Sitemap.Connect.With.Us.Help.Forums.Facebook.YouTube.Twitter.Instagram.Country.Selector.Country.Selector.United.States.Australia.Brazil.Canada.esko.Danmark.Deutschland.Espaa.Finland.France.Hong.Kong.India.Italia.Japan.Korea.Magyarorszag.Mexico.Nederland.New.Zealand.Norge.Polska.Portugal.Russia.Singapore.South.Africa.Sverige.Taiwan.Thailand.Ukraine.United.Kingdom.Tweet.Legal.NoticesProduct.EULAs.and.Other.DisclaimersOnline.Service.UpdatesTerms.of.ServicePrivacy.and.Cookie.Policy.(Your.Privacy.Rights).2016.Electronic.Arts.IncSims.will.occasionally.encounter.stray.dogsIf.the.pet.has.been.trained.well.enough.they.can.develop.a."trained".traitI...tried...a...number...of...fixes...but...nothing...worked,...and...I...know...that...EA...isn't...going...to...help...me,...so...I'm...giving...this...a...thumbs...downBut...stops...in...the...middle...of...the...gameThank.you.Sim.gods f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'alliance saar waars Index du Forum -> extèrne -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange